Kollin is finally sleeping.
Its amazing how much he has grown, and how much we both have changed. Hes becoming very verbal now., its amazing. He talks... no wait.. YELLS all the time. Secretly, I wonder if that's because Kurt and I used to fight around him. Gosh I hope that's not the case. *sigh*
His friend Tyler, who is 17 months was over today. They play so cute together. They love to run up and down the hallway screaming to the top of their lungs... all while I am in the kitchen banging my head into the wall... I swear, I get headaches everyday. They can break the sound barrier *lol*
We have a trip planned for Disney.. we leave in 10 days... We are driving... that's the only part I am not looking forward to. But gosh, to see his face when he sees Mickey Mouse for the first time.. that's going to be priceless.
Well, the house is quiet.. time to shower and relax...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment